New York Citizenship Lawyers
Citizenship and naturalization is a remarkable rite of passage, but it is not achieved easily. Indeed, it can be like an obstacle course, with numerous immigration pitfalls along the way. At the law offices of Youman, Madeo & Fasano, LLP, we run the course right alongside you, identifying and addressing problems as they arise:
- Inquiring whether any criminal convictions in the past will bar you from citizenship or worse, risk removal proceedings when you apply
- Taking care of problematic tax issues that might hold up citizenship
- Ensuring that divorce or employment problems don’t undermine permanent residents whose original visas were based on family relationships or work
- Obtaining a waiver of the citizenship test or language requirements for people over 55, or who have lived in the U.S. for more than 20 years
- Addressing the issue of too many trips abroad during the residence period
We will help you take the proper steps on the pathway to citizenship, including learning to read, write, and speak English, and an understanding of U.S. history.
Long Island Green Card Attorney Serving Manhattan, Queens And New Jersey
Most people seeking to live or work in the U.S. want permanent residence status, the green card. The green card allows you to work for anyone and live wherever you wish. Getting a green card, however, can be a challenge. At Youman, Madeo & Fasano, LLP, we can help you get a green card. We also help businesses through the procedure required to bring in workers from abroad, including the PERM (Program Electronic Review Management) system.
Permanent residence requests are never simple. But with the assistance of experienced immigration lawyers like Rod Youman, Don Madeo and Ray Fasano, you are assured that the paperwork will be completed properly, USCIS requirements will all be met, and that remaining issues will be smoothed out before they become major.
For more information, or to schedule a meeting to discuss your problem with our lawyers, call the problem-solving New York immigration attorneys toll free at 800-890-0229.
Do you wish to begin the process of naturalization? Call the New York citizenship attorneys Youman, Madeo & Fasano, LLP, at 800-890-0229 or describe your problem for us in an email using this form.
With offices in Manhattan, Queens, Union City and Patchogue.
Chinese and Spanish spoken here.