New York City Deportation Lawyers
If you have received a Notice to Appear before an immigration judge, you should brace for the possibility of deportation/removal. You can have a hold put on your case even if you have committed no crimes. Authorities may believe you have:
- Overstayed the terms of your nonimmigrant visa
- Broken other immigration laws
- Entered the U.S. without documentation
- Misled authorities in a nonimmigrant or permanent resident application
Queens Removal Defense Attorneys Serving Manhattan, Long Island And New Jersey
Whether removal proceedings are for a criminal or noncriminal offense, you need an experienced immigration law attorney who knows immigration law and will fight to keep you in the U.S.
Immigrants in the U.S. face an unprecedented wave of deportations brought on by anti-immigrant sentiment and misguided efforts to fight terrorism.
Knowledgeable New York City Deportation Attorneys
Youman, Madeo & Fasano, LLP, has been succeeding in averting deportation in hundreds of cases. If you are at risk of deportation, it is in your best interest to act quickly and work with an attorney who has experience with immigration court.
- Immigration court representation and bond hearings
- Cancellation of removal
- Criminal defense and immigration
- BIA and Federal Court appeals
Deportation procedures are emotionally charged events. Our first action is to turn the dial down on panic. Then our lawyers develop a strategy for your defense. First we seek to limit the immigration consequences of a criminal plea. Then we work to minimize your exposure to punishment.
We have been successful with a wide variety of defenses, including:
- Fear of harm or reprisal if you are returned to you original country
- Lack of a valid reason for removal
- Causing hardship to a qualifying U.S. citizen relative
- Having family in the U.S.
- Domestic violence, under Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
With offices in Manhattan, Queens, Union City and Patchogue.
Chinese and Spanish spoken here.